Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.gambling.poker,alt.usage.english,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.woodworking
KRJ KRJ is offline

Default 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = ARMYDRAFT

GoForward wrote:

On Nov 13, 4:13 pm, KRJ wrote:

Laughing Out Loud...morons...you should reread your ilk's commentary
before the First Gulf War....Iraq had a million man army, used to
fighting in the desert, armed by the mighty Soviet military, toughened
by years of war with Iran and internal rebellion. Our soldiers were
lazy, highly paid pampered kids too dumb to get into college. ...

I just love (smack, smack) these big, brave he-men hiding behind
their
monitors 6,000 miles away from the hell holes they wish to send our
children to, so they can get off on the gore and mayhem that results.

idiot did I say anything about going to war...sorry but your ideological
bend apparently forces you to attribute views to people who don't parrot
your foolish statements...I was merely mocking the pathetic attempt to
argue against a war on the basis of a draft ...a false argument used to
scare the stay at home safe and sound crowd you accuse everyone of being
part of...I am opposed to any Iranian adventure simply because we won't
do it right...the Isrealies will...and I love how you happen to believe
you have a claim on free men and women who would volunteer to do a
job..."our children" give me a break...they are self-selected heroes and
heroines not likely to be the children of college professors, newsmen,
corporate bigwigs, lawyers, college kids or politicians but usually the
sons and daughters of middle and working class parents who often still
value their national identity...you and the Hillaries don't yet own them
so don't call them "ours"

Now don't you have some ribbons to wear to show how much you care