Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger rigger is offline

Default Why do we need Unions?

On Nov 10, 12:08 pm, GatherNoMoss wrote:
On Nov 7, 2:40 pm, "Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:

*We* don't. Those of us that have skills to offer and enough
intelligence to come in out of the rain sell our time for its worth, and
have no need for corrupt organizations to tell us what time it is.

I know a rat when I smell one.

Always with a big mouth.

Please define "rat" for us.

Some here have a "big mouth", myself included, and
oddly enough this is a protected constitutional right.

If you can comport yourself with dignity and recognize
others have the right to disagree we all will, more-or-less,
get along.

Now, if you're speaking to Harold's statement, please
be more politely specific so we can better understand
your point.

dennis
in nca