Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GatherNoMoss GatherNoMoss is offline

Default Why do we need Unions?

On Nov 13, 10:04 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

preach your lies and deceit about your communist unions.

Negotiating wages is "communists" ?

I can't think of a single profession that hasn't some wage standard.

However did it come to pass that people that work with their hands
and set an industry wage standard are singled out as "communist" ?

I'll answer that....it all goes back to the days of royality.
The "leisure class".
A continuation of this ignorant, effete elitist attitude that anyone
that works with their hands is basically a n----r.

Yes how these delicate types need to inflate their egos.

But personally I could give a sh-- their opinions..really I don't.
Because I KNOW.

Anyhow anyone that doesn't like unions and their "infalted wages" can
kiss my ass.

I have worked
union shops, but in management level jobs. I quickly got tired of the
knuckle dragging idiots, and their constant whining. They were
illiterate and barely able to make it to the shop on time, let alone do
good work.

Exactly my experience with "management".

I'd swear that most of them are qualified only in drinking coffee and
passing the buck.

Worthless jelly donuts ALL.