Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.gambling.poker,alt.usage.english,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.woodworking
Irish Mike Irish Mike is offline

Default 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = ARMY DRAFT

"they wish to send our children to, so they can get off on the gore and
mayhem that results."

Well bucko, you've got us there. None of us have ever been in a war or care
any thing any thing about America or our kids. We just "get off" watching
all that blood and gore on the evening news. Not to mention the insightful
military strategy analysis by Geraldo Revera (sp?) who is one of my personal
heroes.

Irish Mike

"GoForward" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Nov 13, 4:13 pm, KRJ wrote:
Laughing Out Loud...morons...you should reread your ilk's commentary
before the First Gulf War....Iraq had a million man army, used to
fighting in the desert, armed by the mighty Soviet military, toughened
by years of war with Iran and internal rebellion. Our soldiers were
lazy, highly paid pampered kids too dumb to get into college. ...

I just love (smack, smack) these big, brave he-men hiding behind
their
monitors 6,000 miles away from the hell holes they wish to send our
children to, so they can get off on the gore and mayhem that results.