Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Hillary Clinton for President?

"Lew Hartswick" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:

Is the best we got? We have come centuries, and this is the best we can
come up with as leaders? If our forefathers were here, they would be
beating us with freshly cut tree branches, and I mean that. We are a
DISAPPOINTMENT of the highest magnitude.

Either something is wrong with the system,

Steve

(with a lot of cutting)

The phenomenon is directly a result of, any one that would be a good
canditate is intelligent enough to not put up with the crap that
the media requires to get noticed. (or something like that )
...lew...

And what CEO would want to take that big of a cut in pay and put up with
having to get everything okayed by the likes of (names of legislators
deleted) to get anything done. The people who are best qualified to run our
country are busy being truck drivers and hairdressers. Those who know you
have only so much money coming in, and when that's gone, it's gone.

Steve