Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.gambling.poker,alt.usage.english,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.woodworking
croupe croupe is offline

Default 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = ARMY DRAFT

Actually I thought the number was 8M. The more I look around, the
number 1M seems to be the most credible. Of course, no one really
knows the real number and I've been wrong before. Good thing it only
cost me a mild tongue lashing by AMBBJ and the three minutes it took
me to read and reply to the post. I promise I will check the atlas
the next time I post something on a poker group that requires
population data .

Croupe

On Nov 13, 4:04 pm, A Man Beaten by Jacks wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:48:59 -0800, croupe wrote:
I don't have the exact numbers, but I think that Iraq had somewhere
around 11M troops the first time around and that seemed to work out OK
for us.

By "I think" you mean "I just pulled this number out of my ass and I have
no ****ing clue what the real number is," right?