Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick Lew Hartswick is offline

Default Hillary Clinton for President?

Larry Jaques wrote:
Oh, Ed. You're just ****ed because the last two Rep presidents were,
erm, less than pristine. Had you joined me (and nearly 20 million
others) in putting Perot in office in '92, there might be less to
worry about these years (and I mean that in a GOOD way.) I guarantee
that the status quo wouldn't have held with him there and with so many
of the people fired up for the first time in nearly 200 years...

Well I voted for Ross and for Barry. The whole system is rotten.
About the only other systems broken as bad are the juducial
and the educational.
You have heard that the indian caught in Abq, drunk driving
did about 200,000 damage and is imune from prosecution because
the tribe is a "sovern nation". (he was driving a pueblo vehicle)
Talk about broked systems. :-(
...lew...