Eric R Snow

Default Induction Furnace Question

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:53:01 +0100, "sme"
wrote:

Eric it would be a nice clean table top solution no stoking of coals or use
of gas would not even have to venture outside the workshop.... great for
those winter months :-)

One thing that does concern me is safety.
If I was to sell this (cottage industry style) I could not guarantee the
safe usage or negligence from the user and in the days of ambulance chasing
litigation lawyers I could end up loosing the shirt on my back or worse so I
guess this would need a great deal of thought. Not sure how this lies as
yet!

Regards
Steve.

Well Steve, just don't sell it. Give away the plans along with a
disclaimer that says this is fir info only, not for building, and if
you are stupid enough to build it and burn down the house then tough
beans. But there are all kinds of publications available for sale with
instructions to build various lethal devices so sell it if you want.
Eric