Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default Where do I stand on this?

wrote:

Consider give and take.

How do you think your neighbour will be disposed towards you, when the
day comes when you need their support or co-operation?

I have considered the neighbours, but personally, I do not really mind
the landlord putting the equipment over my property, if they admit that
the land in front of this block of 6 houses is not a car park and is
exclusively for access for all, (yes, they bought this land as well)

The deeds to the land were very badly conveyed and it is written in my
deeds that you can park on any area that is coloured brown. This
includes a marked out car parking area, a passage to the back garden and
the area that is at the front of the houses that is not marked out for
car parking.

By asking my original question, I am setting my feet on solid concrete,
so that I can get something out of the land owners that will cost them
lost of money to put right, if I do not get the right to pass over,
un-hindered, the land out side of our houses.

No access, no dish and distribution box.

HTH

Dave