Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] is offline

Default Pioneer VSX-608 "Power Off"

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 12, 6:21 am, "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

I recently hooked something up to the front AUX inputs and "POP", now
i get "power off" on the display. I have looked at the test resistors
in front of the amps, but they all seem normal. One shows a few volts
but not the 60 volts talked about in other post.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Fred

"A few volts" is still more than enough to trigger the protect circuit.

MarkZ .

Thanks Mark, I noticed on you other post that a skt4231 will work, I
think I am going to give it a try.

Thanks,

Fred

If the output IC is a PAC007, yes, an STK 4231 II (Roman numeral2).

Mark Z.