Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Hillary Clinton for President?

In article , "SteveB" wrote:

And now, looking at the dismal (and I use that word loosely because I just
can't think of probably six or eight more that would be appropriate) choices
we have in BOTH the Dem and Pubic choices.

Is the best we got? We have come centuries, and this is the best we can
come up with as leaders? If our forefathers were here, they would be
beating us with freshly cut tree branches, and I mean that. We are a
DISAPPOINTMENT of the highest magnitude.

To put this in perspective, though, I'm reminded of an editorial cartoon I saw
during the 1976 presidential primaries. The candidates are gathered on a stage
for a debate, and in the wings, in typical 18th-century garb, stand Benjamin
Franklin and Thomas Jefferson. Franklin is doubled over in laughter, pointing
at the group with one hand and clutching his side with the other, as Jefferson
looks on sadly, saying "Well, Franklin, after two hundred years, there they
a the candidates for President of the United States."

--
Regards,