Eric R Snow

Default Induction Furnace Question

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:48:38 +0100, "sme"
wrote:

Dear Group,

I am posting this message in an attempt to gauge interest for a project I
have been working on.
I have been a hobbyist of metalworking for some time and currently posses a
lathe and CNC milling machine which I enjoy the use of very much.
I have also cast metal using traditional foundry methods (gas / charcoal)
and this is what seeded my interest for this project.

I have designed an induction furnace which is currently in it's testing
stage.
Initially this furnace was not going to see light of day out side of my own
workshop but while demonstrating it to a friend he showed a great deal of
interest and mentioned that many like minded hobbyists may be interested in
such a device.

So I guess I am posting this to gauge interest from the group and seek
advice to what value both from usage and monetary you would put on it.

I would like to apologise in advance if members of this group see this post
as a form of spam. Please be assured that this is not my intention.
I agree it would be nice to make a little cash out of ones hobby and give up
the office job ;-)

Regards,
Steve.

Greetings Steve,
By all means you should post any info you can. There has been much
interest in induction furnaces expressed in this group.
Cheers,
Eric