Posted to alt.home.repair
Lee Lee is offline

Default Oil-Filled Electric Radiator Heater

Coming in late on this, but...
That seems pretty expensive for an oil fill radiator. I usually get
Delonghi's or knockoffs for much less. See
http://www.amazon.com/Delonghi-TRD07.../dp/B000A33B1C
for $69 and includes a programmable timer.

I use one of it's ancestors in my bedroom, and it gets too warm.

In answer to someone's question about tipover switches - it has one, but
the metal gets pretty hot and that could be a problem if it fell onto
something. I have dogs and would be leery of leaving them along with the
unit, lest they knock it over or hurt/burn themselves. If they were
loose with the unit, I might consider getting a dog crate for the
heater, to keep them away from it.

Merlin wrote:
Here's a link to a picture of it:

http://www.overstock.com/Janitorial-....html#moreinfo