Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default Sony KV27EXR20 comes on with sound 10 to 20 minutes before picture

On Nov 12, 9:24 pm, (Barry Minchey) wrote:
Subject pretty well describes the problem. When I turn the set on, I
get the degauss sound then sound from the selected channel. It takes
10 to 20 minutes before the picture will come on. For a long time, I
just left the set on 24/7. What components could be responsible here?
I have schematics, soldering iron and have repaired this TV a few
times in the past. Would like to revive it one more time. Your help is
appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Barry

how old it this tv?