Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Hillary Clinton for President?

SteveB wrote:

At the last strike in a union I USED to belong to, the offer was pitiful.
No guarantee of health care, and other obvious glaring shortcomings. I
thought, "Who would be stupid enough to vote for this?"

The contract passed, and I thought the boxes had been stuffed. Upon
returning to work and asking around, I discovered that there were a LOT of
people who were stupid enough to vote for it.

I hope it is not the case for Hillary.

THere, in a nutshell, is he scariest thing I can think of...

She can't even handle a debate without going estrogenic. What's she going
to do in a battle situation? Wait, I KNOW what she's going to do. She's
going to break down and cry and shriek.

And the rest of the US will just sit and wait for the nuclear winter.

She's a clown and needs a larger clown suit than she has. At least if she
wore a clown suit, it would play down those horrendous thighs.
Yeccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Steve