Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Hillary Clinton for President?

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .
For the first time in my life, and I am 71 years old, I have donated to a
political party. In my mind the two party system has boiled itself down
to the DemocranRepublicrats or the Libertarians. I finally have a choice.
I sent $100 to the Ron Paul campaign. I was thinking that he didn't have
a snowball chance in hell of getting elected, but even if he doesn't get
elected but makes a gigantic showing, the other politicians that there is
a growing bunch of active people that are damned dissatisfied with the
status quo. Hell with the exception of his "Right to Life" leanings, I
agree with him down the line. Further the Libertarian party is the only
one that quite frankly states its philosophy and what is sees as Good.
I hope that Ron Paul, if he doesn't get elected makes enough noise to wake
up some of the idiots that allow things like Hillary's $1Mill to a
Woodstock Museum and that is a small freckle compared to the total of the
special interest add-ons that float thru the palace occupied by our
"Representatives".

All my life, I have been a REGISTERED libertarian. I know that the two
percent of us aren't going to elect a president, but if a man doesn't
declare what he stands for, he isn't much of a man. If we were to get back
to the original intent of our founders, observe state and federal
boundaries, stick to the original definitions of what the federal government
can and can NOT do, the world would be in chaos for a time, but then, come
into balance again. There is no balance today.

Steve