Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Hillary Clinton for President?

"SteveB" wrote in message
You know, I used to hear all this prattle about a small group of men
somewhere in the world who ran everything. One World Order.
Trilateralist Comission. Buildabergers. Different names on different
days depending on the purity of the drugs available on THAT day.

Masons, Daughters of the American Revolution...

And now, looking at the dismal (and I use that word loosely because I just
can't think of probably six or eight more that would be appropriate)
choices we have in BOTH the Dem and Pubic choices.

Is the best we got? We have come centuries, and this is the best we can
come up with as leaders? If our forefathers were here, they would be
beating us with freshly cut tree branches, and I mean that. We are a
DISAPPOINTMENT of the highest magnitude.

We've scared all the good candidates off. You can't even get a blowjob in
the White House these days without somebody giving you a bad time about it.
Would Kennedy have run, if he had to face what presidents face now? Ha! No
way, Hose-A.

Either something is wrong with the system, or there ARE a small group of
fat bald men sitting in a room somewhere in the world smoking cigars and
drinking $3,000 bottles of cognac and deciding which way the world will
go.

Karl Rove and Dick Cheney are NOT bald. They're just somewhat follicly
challenged.

I get more discouraged, more paranoid, and more pessimistic every day.

You need better drugs.

And then I listen to Rush and Hannity and I get MORE depressed.

Well, that would depress your car's spare tire. Shoot the radio and turn off
the TV.

And then I listen to the candidates and wonder why they are not drug
tested. And then I think if they do come back negative, do they actually
believe their own spew, and that makes me even more scared.

Don't worry, they don't believe a word of it.

We have some people actually out there fighting on the front lines. And
then we have some here who sit in their La-Z-Boys and talk a good fight
yet have never been in one.

I'm mad as hell, and I won't take it any more.

We're ****ed.

Steve

Jeez, Steve, cheer up. You need to be in good spirits and full of energy so
we can work to pay off the national debt. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress