Posted to alt.home.repair
bent bent is offline

Default Forgotten receptacle wiring tracked all way back into fuse box and to target

Actually I have more questions. And I may have spoke too soon.

Q1
Assuming this gets wired correctly eventually (this is a real type of
circuitry) can I install only one fuse without the other?

Q2
I may have stumbled on another light that may be coinnected to this somehow,
but I'm not sure how to check. I was out in the backyard and there is a
dual yellow floodlight mounted high on the back of the house with a motion
detector. Wayn ont eh other side of the house. I cannot get the light to
come on, and I don't know why. It has a motion sensor and a light sensor,
to know when to come on if there is motion by the pool, but only in the
dark. It may be a bulb, but it probly, by odds not be both. Could it be
that both would not work if one burnt out. Its just 2 bulbs side by side on
ball joint swivels. What do you think about it. Is there anyway to play
with the wires at the receptacle in the kitchen, either connect them, or not
conmnect them, to see what gives with the lights out back wrt this circuit?