Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Buy to lets

geoff wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman writes
Clue : cough comes on when breathing in smoke.

If someone coughs its in response to an irritant

And hawking up a load of phlegm in the morning is your body's way of
telling you that whatever lies your mind is telling you, the body's
not happy with that intake of tar and other dangerous substances you
inflicted it with the previous evening

But we are not talking about an active smokers response, we are talking
about so called passive smoking.

I'm not suggesting that active smoking is wonderful, although it
does have some benefits (the evidence isn't PC so is therefore
suppressed).

We're all ears ...

Thats one of the benefits actually - smoking prevents excessive ear growth
:-)

Rather than clinging to an idea, I would suggest that I am able to
see the wood for the trees.

I really don't think so

SNIP

Stop making excuses for what is basically an anti-social pastime with
no redeeming features

Please pay attention. I'm simply making a case for separate smoking
establishments. Choice. If you dislike smoking you could choose not to
patronise tham.

An addiction absolutely controls you, you can't turn it off, you can't
live without it you are a slave to it's power over you

be man enough to break the dependency

I bet you can't

Gambling is also an adiction.

--