Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default How do I cut a Master boron alloy shackle padlock?

Harry K wrote:
On Nov 11, 8:31 am, Administration-Top Agent Forum
wrote:
Even the biggest bolt cutters don't work. Do I need to saw it and
will that work?

Small grinder. Borrow or buy if you don't have one. Don't want to do
that? Use your bolt cutters or a hacksaw and cut the loop the lock
goes through, throw away the padlock, replace the hasp fitting.

Ooh! Good thinking!

It's like "The Club" thingy for your car. Thieves don't even bother trying
to defeat it - they just cut the steering wheel (which is made of recycled
metal from an underwire bra and a bit of plastic).