Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Buy to lets

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Andy Hall wrote:
For a private club, perhaps, perhaps not. There are practical
difficulties though. For example, people not being able to join if
they don't like the smoke. If one runs that argument, then have a
club that excludes women and non-white people. The situation becomes
quite awkward.

But what is wrong with a private club deciding that it doesn't want
non-white, or white, women or men, smokers or non smokers?

Why should I not be able to start a white smoking men only club if I want
too? Or a non-white, non smoking, womans club?

No reason that I can think of.

New Liebour seems to fund black paraplegic lesbian theatre workshops?
Discrimination is relative.

Of course: positive discrimination keeps the lobbies at bay.