Posted to misc.consumers.house
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Fire Starting ?

Sun, 11 Nov 2007 09:23:02 -0800 from A Veteran
:
In the morning when it's cold and dark we like to get the fire started.
This method really gets it going.
Take a paper grocery bag and half fill it with small kindling ,a piece of
cardboard, pref. wax coated, and some paper.

Isn't wax a bad idea? I could be mistaken, but if you do this at all
frequently I think you're at increased risk for a chimney fire.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/