Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - A Failure to Lead -- The Democratic Congress is more interested in acting out than in taking positive action

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:49:02 -0400, Joseph Gwinn
wrote:

I wish to report a Rovian Plot. Methink that we are seeing the
Republican blueprint for the coming presidential election.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110010843

BY KARL ROVE

The Wall Street Journal, Friday, November 9, 2007.

Joe Gwinn

Oh **** yes. Lets blame Bush for the Dems sitting aroun with their
thumbs up their collective asses.

Frankly...it works for me. If they are spending their time on witch
hunts and "dialog" (Bush bashing) they are not making new and improved
laws to take yet more money and more rights away from the public.

But hey.....they did name some post offices. Thats good eh?

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.