Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Burning particle board

On Nov 11, 4:21 am, Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:
SteveB wrote:
"mike" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 7, 3:06 pm, "SteveB" wrote:
I think I know the answer, but I'll ask anyway.

We have lumber scraps left over from construction. Some are pine odd
lengths, some treated pine, and a bunch of particle board.

I know NOT to burn treated lumber.

I THINK that untreated regular pine will burn fine in our backyard fire
pit.

What about particle board? I know it has glues in it, and think it
probably
should go to the landfill, but thought I'd ask youse guys.

Steve
It's obvious that you've already made up your mind about which answers
are acceptable to you. Why'd you bother asking in the first place?

It burns readily. No, smoke is not good to breathe (duh). The level
of pollution it makes may or may not be acceptable to you. Are we
done?

Yeah. We're done.

Was it good for you?

Steve

Thanks, Steve, your responses to me and others proves my opinion of you
is correct.

Frank- Hide quoted text -

Seems you (individual) have a poor opinion of him. Odd that the
unanimous opinion of everyone in this thread agree about you.

Harry K