Tim Williams

Default Lyeden Jars

"B.B." u wrote in message
news
When my halogen bulbs burn out on my car they leave a clean shiny
metallic coating on the inside of the bulb. If you could find out what
process causes that you might be able to reproduce it to coat your jars.
Sorry i can't be more specific.

Ah, interesting angle! Lerch what'shisname did that on a larger scale,
aluminizing his own telescope mirrors... what you do is suck a good vacuum
then boil some metal. The vapor condenses on the walls.

Masking and getting a layer thick enough for pulse discharge would be a
problem.

Tim

--
"I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,