BillR

Default wall tiles with 4mm depth: Can you get pvc edging that will fit these?

William.R.Reisen wrote:
Hi,

I have a wall bathroom that was tiled ages ago with tiles that are 4mm
thick. Some of the tiles on the edge of the window sill have cracked .
I'd like to replace them with some spares that I have. There was not
pvc tile edging in place to protect the tiles. Ideally when I replace
them I'd like to put some PVC edging on in place to protect them from
cracking again. I've been to local shops and they only sell the
tilerite pvc edging lengths for the modern 6mm depth tiles. Is there
an outlet for edging for 4mm thick tiles?

You need to go to a pro tile outlet.
I got some low profile stuff in Just Tiles in Reading