Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Burning particle board

Yeah, Frank. As we said in the sixties, "Take a BIG hit!"

Steve

You asked. Personally, I don't care if you take a running leap at the
particle board.

Frank

Yes, I asked, and I think you were incapable of giving a short answer that
covered the simple questions asked. I think you had to delve into your
overeducated brain and begin a dissertation on the subject.

Next time, just keep it simple and answer the questions.

BTW, would contact caused by a running leap be equal to inhaling the vapors
of the burning particle board? Just wondering, so I thought I'd ask Mr.
Know It All.

Steve