Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Alberic Alberic is offline

Default Burgmaster 0B-Wobbly downfeed problem

Gunner:

The manual can be found here
http://www.burgmaster.com/Mach-Tool/...B/index-0B.htm
There are parts drawings, and the last link on the right has a PDF of
the whole manual. All 15 pages of it. The quality of the drawings
isn't great, but there it is.

So, does your 0B wobble? Any clue why not?

Regards,
Brian.

In article , Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 21:09:35 -0800, Alberic wrote:

I found the manual online, and read that, but no help. The thing I
noticed was all the specialized tools and jigs required to really rip
the thing apart. This made me think it was better to ask here before I
started trying to wing it.

Where did you find the manual? I also need one.

Gunner, pondering on your problem

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.