Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default I bought a $15,000 home with problems.

Tony Hwang wrote:
wrote:
I just bought a home for $15,000. It had been listed for $79,900 but
the price was lowered when they discovered several major faults.
There is an electrical short which is sparking in the house. There is
also a gas leak and the house has the strong odor of gas. I just paid
cash for it and the closing was yesterday. I'm a little short on cash
after that, and I want to get some homeowners insurance before I begin
repairs, in case someone gets hurt. So it may be a few weeks before I
get started on the repairs. When I do, which problem should I fix
first?

Norman T.

Are you trolling?

If it walks like a duck..............
Hard to believe he's getting some serious answers.
We just don't keep our kids busy enough these days
Frank