Toby

Default PPPro 18V drill - short review

Owain wrote:
"Toby" wrote
Grunff wrote:
Tune in next week, when I'll be reviewing ...

I wonder where all the "ex-demo" drills go. You never see recon ones
crop up eBay, maybe they just hit the bin?

They go to customers who don't check the boxes are properly sealed
when they buy a "new" drill, or TV, Video, PC ...

Owain

Hmm, you're propably right. I always rigorously clean anything I'm
returning, so there can't be any question about overuse, they look pristine.
Now i'll disable a power tool by removing the fuse or brushes just to be
sure it's NWO.

My old employer recycled gsm phones for O2, all the 14 day returns went out
with new cases, bags, cable wraps, boxes etc. to be sold wholesale as new by
O2. The serial number tracking showed some phones were going round the loop
multiple times. My guess is that NuTool or whoever must be refurbing all
this kit and putting it back in the supply chain.

--
Toby.