Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Crease in nylon rug

On Nov 7, 8:22 pm, MyVeryOwnSelf wrote:
We ordered a new nylon area rug and it arrived rolled up. Opening it, we
noticed a crease all the way across. Any suggestions how to remove the
crease?

We already tried using a towel on top with a steam iron on a low setting.
This worked on different rugs in the past, after we had used the other rugs
and put furniture on top. No luck with the new one.

This is the seller's problem, not yours. The rug is a) defective or b)
damaged. In either case, not acceptable. Refuse the payment on the
credit card, stop payment on the check, or (a miracle?) maybe the
seller will be ethical enough to send a replacement. Good luck.

Joe