Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geir Holmavatn[_2_] Geir Holmavatn[_2_] is offline

Default Simple hall effect current transformer..?

Hi,

I wonder if there exist simple current transformer solutions using hall
effect devices instead of bulky wound coils. I need to measure current
between 0 and 100amps flowing in 1-phase or 3-phase mains cables. The
units should contain an A/D converter with output to a standard bus,
like for example 1-wire etc..

Has anyone here heard about simple yet relatively accurate (+/- 3%)
current sense devices / solutions with digital output..?

Thanks for comments and info

regards

Geir