Inger E Johansson

Default Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper

"Doug Weller" skrev i meddelandet
On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 05:59:22 GMT, Inger E Johansson wrote:
[SNIP]
export of silver on at least one ship F R O M Iceland in 1430's?

Definitely
not from the Old World.

Please elucidate.

The first information with ref in this case was sent short after we moved to
Gothenburg 6 years ago. Next information to be will be in the summery part 2
which I am trying to finish. As usual when you are dealing with much
information it's a question of selecting what shall and what better not be
in the summery. The later case happens when the text needed for a certain
'detail' have to be more than 1 A4 page, then it isn't a summery anymore.

It's these chapters I try to 'get into' summery part 2. How? I am trying to
use an imaginary shoehorn :-) what else...
Chapter 9 Greenland in early non-Saga sources
Chapter 10 Greenland's early settlers up to 1121 AD.
Chapter 11 Scandinavia's Greenland History 1100-1387
Chapter 12 Greenland from 1121 - 1387 AD
Chapter 12 North America's artifacts dated to 1000 - 1500 AD
Chapter 13 Scandinavia's History 1387 - 1551
Chapter 14 Greenland from 1387 - 1551 AD
Chapter 15 Maps of North America and Greenland up to 1600
Chapter 16 Danckert's map with Dania Nova on
Chapter 17 Norse artifacts found in the Arctic

Inger E

Doug