Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Campbell Hausfield Air Nailer Combo at Costco?

on 11/9/2007 1:26 AM said the following:
It consists of an 18 gage brad nailer, 15 gage angle finish nailer
and round head framing nailer. Price: $169.99.

Anyone bought one or know of anyone who has? I have a Campbell
Hausfield air impact wrench that has given excellent service, but now
experitnce with their nailers. My current finish nailer is a Harbor
Freight job that turned out to be a throw-away piece of crap. I'd
like to avoid that experience again., but don't want to pay $200-$300
for a framing nailer for just occaisional homeowners use.

Thanks,
Art Coe

How about a reconditioned CH 18 ga brad nailer from CH itself? A lot
cheaper.
http://www.chpower.com/webapp/wcs/st...0657&langId=-1
or: http://tinyurl.com/232r9e

--