Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Randy is offline

Default forklift questions

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:39:49 -0500, Wes wrote:

Randy wrote:

What is the difference between a 824 Techmaster and a Micromaster? We have
a micromaster at work that the tool room guy wants me to fix.

Wes

Not really sure, I'll take a guess and say the TM's are PLC controlled
while the MM are mechanical or pinball relay style. I did look a
little bit for that answer but could not find anything.

Thank You,
Randy

I've got scans of the operation and parts manual for the micromaster. Apron
controls on your machine look different but I wonder if the hydraulics in
the base are the same.

Wes

If you would like to send them, I'll take a look and let you know if
they're close.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.