Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Campbell Hausfield Air Nailer Combo at Costco?

wrote:

It consists of an 18 gage brad nailer, 15 gage angle finish nailer
and round head framing nailer. Price: $169.99.

Anyone bought one or know of anyone who has? I have a Campbell
Hausfield air impact wrench that has given excellent service, but now
experitnce with their nailers. My current finish nailer is a Harbor
Freight job that turned out to be a throw-away piece of crap. I'd
like to avoid that experience again., but don't want to pay $200-$300
for a framing nailer for just occaisional homeowners use.

Thanks,
Art Coe

No experience with the CH naillers, probably ok for light duty homeowner
use. A more reliable option may be the equivalent kit from Porter Cable
that sells for around $300. Yes, it's twice the price, but the PC nail
guns are a known item with a good track record.