Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband,free.uk.diy.home
Skipweasel Skipweasel is offline

Default Advice Please Re- Extension Sockets

In article , rde42
@spamcop.net says...
I didn't bother. He was still over the moon when I told him I wanted the
NTE9 sited two inches from the master socket...

When Telewest fitted cable to this place they turned up expecting to
nail it to the skirtingboards in that obscene way they have. They looked
a bit surprised when I showed them a draw-wire leading through a conduit
to the back of the house where I wanted the terminal.
Definitely worth doing - you can't see any wires anywhere except behind
the telly.
--
Skipweasel.
Never knowingly understood.