Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband
Mike J Mike J is offline

Default Advice Please Re- Extension Sockets

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

My modem feeds 4 RJ45 sockets around the house. Wireless was a bit
expensive when I installed it. And I'd rather not have to look at all that
wiring so I fitted it in the cellar - which is where I re-routed the phone
line to enter the house, rather than the original through a window
frame. ;-)

Don't give your address Dave or Gippy Joe will be around to tell you off!

Mike
(When I had my ISDN Home Highway installed, the BT man was over the moon
that I had pre-installed a nice new cable from the block outside to
inside to the new socket position for him!!)