Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Buy to lets

In article 4733df83@qaanaaq,
Andy Hall wrote:
Typical anti smoking fascist. Remember when people had a choice?

There still is choice. People who want to smoke can do so outside.

Fine on a pleasant summer evening - but not when there's a cold wind and
driving rain. The stupid legislation banns any form of effective shelter.

I would prefer it if they do so some way away from the building and
certainly away from the entrance area so that it's not necessary to
walk through it on th way in and out.

I'd also prefer not having to mix with drunks on the street etc. Many find
those rather more threatening/unpleasant than smokers.

As a sideline, my local rail station constantly plays a message saying
smoking is banned there due to government legislation. Yet more than half
of each platform is totally open - no roof or walls. They must have got
together with CORGI.

--
*Why isn't there a special name for the back of your knee?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.