Posted to alt.dss.hack,rec.woodworking,de.alt.dateien.weibsbilder,edm.forsale,alt.fashion
joeturn joeturn is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

On Oct 31, 6:56 am, Charlie Self wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:15 am, wrote:

WTC Towers: The case for controlled demolition
By Herman Schoenfeld

Sure. By the way, did you know the Zapruder film shows that JFK shot
himself? And the TV tape showed that was really Oswald shooting Ruby,
not the other way around?

Again I must toot my own horn here! I posted 3 years before the laser
view became public knowledge! That I had a copy of Heraldo Reveria's
Zagruder film documentary and with my 420 toshiba vcr I could pause
frame and see the vapor trail leading from the Book depository
building window.

He acted alone but I think he was blackmailed into it by the Vice
that took the Giant Leap for Mankind and soo boldly filled his
shoes!!! You know the one Haliburtons
owner, the winner of the space race guy

Now heres an Islamic replacement for our loss! Wonder who owns them??

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguid...ction=describe