Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Trevor Jones Trevor Jones is offline

Default Serious Metal Content...

Wes wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

For more than that, you'll need to get it from someone who followed it. It
never interested me much so I don't know the details. I'm more of a Browning
1885/Winchester Hi-Wall kind of guy. d8-)

Hi-Walls are nice. I'm much happier now that uncle has quit trying to
magnumize his Browning 45/70.

I was getting a bit weary of shooting it for group after his shoulder would
give out

Wes

A cargo strap, hooked over the front of the bench, and around the butt
of the stock, can make a long day of that, less painful.

To be sure, the two hooks, both hook on the bench, only the strap goes
around the butt. :-)

Cheers
Trevor Jones