Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Stewart Jim Stewart is offline

Default OT - sewing machine repair

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:

Remember The Rules: Guys don't make clothing - and we sure as HELL
don't make matching His And Hers outfits - matter of fact it's your
sacred duty under the Man Code to burn anything resembling them if
found, and never allow yourself to be seen in public in same. :-P

But we are allowed to repair holes and ripped out inseams in work
clothes, and hem our Levis and Carhartts, make sails and spray covers
and light covers and shifter boots and upholstery, and do other Guy
Things with a sewing machine. It still qualifies as a Power Tool, but
only when used properly. ;-)

I managed to talk my wife into making a cover
for my tig welder. If she reads this, she'll
make me make it...