Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT - sewing machine repair

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:22:47 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
I make my laptop glare guards with mine. And manly pillow cases. (I
needed one for a reading wedge I bought which was naked.) I also used
it for curtains in the gar^H^H^Hshop. We can't have people peeking at
all the tools now, can we?

If you keep making your pillow cases out of awning canvas and your curtains
out of rawhide, people are going to want to peek anyway.

That sounds like an S&M shop, not my house, Ed. g

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright