Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default Buy to lets

The Medway Handyman wrote in message
news:9YNYi.103463
Entirely possible to have smoking & non smoking pubs/bars/areas.

It's called freedom to choose.

Smokers still do have a choice, they can stand outside under a
pergola and freeze to death if the lung cancer doesn't get them first
It keeps them from infecting everyone else inside with their second
hand smoke.

Two points. First of all, passive smoking is a complete myth.

Yes im bound to take your word for that

Agreed it
might be unpleasant for non somokers, but we could easily have 'smoking'
pubs & 'non smoking' pubs. Its called choice.

Good thinking, I don't smoke no of the bar staff smoke over 90% of
drinking customers don't smoke
So im going to open a pub just to cater for 10% of the possible Dying
clientele who will soon end up in the local hospice.
Fact, more people are using the restaurant in the evenings because the
entire pub is now smoke free.

-

-