Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Buy to lets

Maria wrote:

No...my brother-in-law is just getting out...big pub on a
working-class estate. There just isn't the business anymore and the
smoking ban is the final straw for proifts.

The anti smoking fascists would lead you to believe that it increases
custom. But since they lie about everything else.......

CAMRA reckoned in 2005 that 26 pubs per month were closing, but if you
have yummy food like that on the menu, you are in a much better
position!

Sea bass yummy? Its a rat that swims. You couldn't pay me to eat it.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk