Posted to uk.d-i-y
Maria Maria is offline

Default Buy to lets

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 18:43:15 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

Maria wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 18:10:13 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

Maria wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 17:09:38 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

I am selling houses at present as the leases expire
and have just bought a pub,

Out of the frying pan...?

Well the frying pan contains on the menu tonight
pan fried sea bass with spinach and a red wine sauce
caramelised plum tart with vanilla ice cream
nice pint of real ale

Sounds delicious!

it's a good exchange for 3 sets of poxy tenants from were im sitting.

I can see why it would be - good luck then!

Publican..?

No...my brother-in-law is just getting out...big pub on a
working-class estate. There just isn't the business anymore and the
smoking ban is the final straw for proifts.
CAMRA reckoned in 2005 that 26 pubs per month were closing, but if you
have yummy food like that on the menu, you are in a much better
position!