Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm ****ed Off

wrote in message
New technology is great for those who want it, but why cant
they leave the old stuff alone. It's history and it's well
established and is part of our culture. Cant the government just
leave us alone for once and stop screwing up our world. I'll admit
that when color tv first came out I thought it was the greatest thing,
but now it's fun to see an old B&W tv still working.

Some of us want to move ahead. Just like computers, indoor plumbing and
central heat.

When that TV came on the market, some idiot probably complained it was going
to ruin radio and progress should be stopped. Bring back vaudeville!

I love my HDTV