Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default I'm ****ed Off

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 07:17:18 -0800, Zephyr
wrote:

[snip]

Alvin,

If you like TV, get yourself infront of an HD TV that picks up HD
over the air. you'll stop compaining in a hearbeat.
the quality difference between tv and HDTV is amazing! I'm glad the
switch is on, and I wish that the Canadian Gov was moving in the same
direction.

[snip]

Yes, it's better. I can look at a HD picture and it's perfectly
steady, unlike NTSC which is always wiggling around like you're drunk.
Also, the color is much better.

BTW, one of the first things I saw in HD was Harry Potter and the
Sorcerer's Stone (the first movie). It has some really nice outdoor
scenes.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy