Posted to sci.electronics.repair
n cook n cook is offline

Default Ricoh c210 - Says Toner empty but the Toner is not empty!

KDawg44 wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a Ricoh c210 multifunction unit that is stating that the toner
is empty - but it is not! I put a brand new toner cartridge in and
the message remains the same. I have turned if off and on but the
message will not go away and it will not print. It was working 10
minutes ago and the unit is only a year old.

Has anyone seen anything like this and what might be the problem?

THanks.

Have you removed the paper strip that blocks the tonner from casually
spilling out of the refill, before loading it in the machine ?

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England
http://home.graffiti.net/diverse:graffiti.net