Posted to alt.home.repair
jthread jthread is offline

Default I'm ****ed Off

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 07:14:01 -0600,
wrote:

In 1950 or 51 my parents bought a 1950 Zenith tv console with record
player and am-fm radio. I know they paid a lot of money for it and
had to save for a long time. I watched this tv as a young boy and for
years. In later years they got a color tv and this one went into

it as an antique. It has lots of memories attached. I do believe the
tv portion needs something more than tubes by now, but I planned to
restore it anyhow. That was until recently when I found out they are
going to completely eliminate analog tv stations and switch everything
to digital. That's why I am ****ed off. Even if I restore this old

Use an external tuner, moron.

i don't know what's worse, spammers or pricks like you?